Probably the most popular and widely served beverage in the country equally enjoyed by people from all strate. Indians have an old and strange relationship with tea. Morning and evening tea are served as rituals in most families. In this article, we are taking you through some of the points where we will be looking at the benefits of having tea daily.
1. It keeps you fresh Yes, most people do enjoy having a sip of tea after a long tiring day, simply because it reduces anxiety.
2. A cup of tea daily takes care of your teeth and heart. Medical sciences prove that it reduces the risk of cancer as well. So keep your heart healthy enough to beat well for your loved ones 😉
3. Green tea can be of great medicinal use for people suffering from obesity. It is really helpful in weight loss. Guess what, this is a simple hack to reduce your weight! Now no more relying on any medicines which gifts you with side-effects.
4. Since it contains fairly good amount of antioxidant, it nullifies some of the harmful effects of smoking. You may not be an active smoker but everyone of us is a passive smoker. Surrounded by so many smokers we are inhaling their part of nicotine too. Lets drink a cup of tea everyday to fight against the effects
5. It certainly boosts up your immune system. It keeps you on, improves your efficiency at work. When a cup of tea can increase your efficency , why to go for other boosters? A sip a day, can keep doctors away 😉
6. In this fast paced world we often miss out to some people; some very dear ones. Why not inculcate this habit of meeting with your loved ones, friends and relatives over tea! Along with ample medicinal benefits it could significantly improve your relations. So be a good host and start inviting people to your place. Have tea , engage in conversation, relive past and make memories.